IBPS PO III -Interview Experience – Sakshi Singh

Interview Date -05 jan 2014,
Bank of Maharashtra-Nagpur


I reached there at 8.20.am,already there were 60-70 students,they allowed us at 9.00 am to enter.
After they they they give us warning those do not have all documents they will be not allowed foe interview.
After verifying documents my number was first, they called me at 9.30 am for interview.

There were four members,all were male.
m1,m2,m3,m4

m2:tell me about yourself?
me:answered

m2:why banking?
me:answered

m1:if you are selected as bank po, or Income tax officer or IAS officer.which u will select?
me:As a bank po.

m1:you can be income tax officer?then why bank?
me:sir,banking provides various carrer opportunity.it has job security.

m1:thats ok.but income tax officer also has job security.then why banking only?
me:answered,but m2 interupted and explain why banking only.

m2:what is CASA?
me:answered

m2:why banks prefer CASA?
me:answered

m3:what are functions of banks?
me:answered

m4:what is loan?
me answered

m4:what is cash credit?what is overdraft?difference between them?
me:answered.

m1:ok, now you can go.Thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment